What is it?
Structural Integration is a scientifically validated process of balancing the body through 10 sessions of movement education, each of 2 hours duration. The massage-like sessions emphasize re-aligning, re-educating, & re-balancing the body's structure. It works by creating length and space within the soft tissue through gentle touch and pressure. The therapist assists the release of old patterns in the body that have been locked in as the result of the stresses of daily life, injury, illness, and/or physical or emotional trauma. S.I. allows the body to attain harmony at rest and in movement.
- Chronic aches and pains reduced and often alleviated altogether
- Movement feels more fluid and flexible
- Reduced stress.
- Increased flexibility
- Lightness, energy and resilience
- Reduced chance of injury
- Increased height through improved alignment
- A slimmer profile derived from a straighter posture
Is Structural Integration Right for Me?
If you have ...
- Chronic pain not fully relieved by massage
- Stiffness or discomfort keeping you from a good nights rest and/or inhibiting your daily life;
- Physical or emotional trauma such as a car accident or tough pregnancy
- Lost a lot of weight
- Broken bones that have healed but still give you pain
- Sports or athletic injuries,tenseness or stress in your muscles or bones
- A sedentary job
- The feeling that you shouldn't be in this much pain or feel this tired
... then book a series of sessions with our Structural Integration Specialist, Nina Bhoot
Nina is a certified Structural Integration specialist and massage therapist. She has dedicated her career to holistic alternative treatments in a wide variety of massage therapies. Nina is a rarity in her field because she brings holistic health and harmony into her own life and has perfected brining it into her clients' lives as well.
Testimonials from Nina Bhoots Personal Guests
“I had severe Knee pain for the last 10 years and it was just getting worse. Knee replacement surgery was even recommended by my doctors, but after 10 sessions of SI with Nina, I have no more pain, no surgery. I feel younger and more energetic.”
“It was clear that my upper back just below shoulders felt better than it had been in years. I see a Chiropractor regularly and even when he appears to be successful; my back has always remained some what tight.”
“After 10 sessions of SI with Nina, 50 years of my scoliosis is gone. No more pains. My brain and mind is set and has also changed to very positive. I feel like a new person”